Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Voss The New Yuppie Bottled Water


As someone who hates to drink water, bottled or other wise, I think I have found the one. First, I know that I should drink more water then whiskey or bourbon, my doctor tells me so every time I see him. However, I just don’t like the taste of the stuff.

My wife found this Voss, and I thought she was crazy when she ordered a few bottles at a whopping $3.50 a bottle. I tasted this stuff and it was smooth. People will tell you that water is water, and it all taste the same, don’t believe the hype, it does taste different.

A little history on Voss:

Voss Artesian Water is from an untouched nature aquifer in Norway. It is protected from pollutants by layers of rock and ice, and produces natural unfiltered artesian water. For my information on Voss Water, see http://www.vosswater.com/

No comments: