Monday, December 8, 2008

This Dog May Not Hunt.



Now everyone who reads this is going to tell me I’m crazy, well maybe I am just a little bit.
I would like to form a new philanthropic group much like the Shiners, or Masons.
While looking at a web site of one o my favorite stores on Worth Ave, I came up with the idea of starting a group based on the Household Calvary. It would be a group of gentlemen who are Anglophiles, and horsemen. No you do not need to own a horse to be a member. The group would do charitable works in their area to raise monies for different causes.
So far that’s all I have is a thought. Will advise later when I have come up with something more concrete.

3 comments:

Turling said...

Only if I get to wear a helmet. Those are spectacular!!

poloist12 said...

Turling,

my thoughts exactly. The members would all have the uniform, and ride via horseback in parades instead of those clown buggies.

Kathie Truitt said...

However, the word would be 'cavalry'.