Friday, December 19, 2008

Droppn' the Pups The Duggar Soga Continues.


After reading a blog of someone near me about the Duggar family, who also lives in my area, I thought I would write my own. I did not feel the need to leave comment on the other blog, as the comments had gotten far off topic.

Some are questioning the reasoning of the Duggars, as to why they would want to have so many children. I, a father of one, who wants to keep it that way, but who am I to say how many children one can have in their lifetime? Though I do not share the religious views of the Pentecostal church; yes they are Pentecostal, not Mormon like other are claiming them to be, and find this religion really strange this is a free country.

I read preposterous claims that the family was even harming the environment by producing so many children. That is laughable at best. Others feel that we, the public should mind our own business. To this I agree but only slightly. When one puts their business out there for the entire world to see, they open themselves to criticism.

I’m not going to bag on the Duggars, I just want the world to know that we; Arkansas are not a bunch of people running around bare foot, pregnant, and named Jim Bob. Ugh, the name in its self spells out redneck. Also, and it’s my blog and I can say this if I want to, I no longer want to hear any Christian talk about how other faiths are radical. I will need only to refer to this family and their ‘radical" views, or maybe even the Pentecostal church as a whole. So sure, live it up, and keep dropping that litter of pups, someone has to do it. It sure as hell isn’t going to be my wife and I.

3 comments:

Kathie Truitt said...

You are 100% correct. On ALL counts.

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

poloist12 said...

Kat,

hey girl!

Gooooood girl, thank you, come back and see us again.