Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In The News "WTF"

Poor Young Adolph


After seeing this piece on Count Down with Keith Olbermann, I decided to do a "In The News WFT" post. From time to time, I will post stories that you may have heard in the national news, or in my local news. Shall we begin?

Today’s story is of the poor young boy named Adolph Hitler Campbell. The father claims that he is not a racist, and insist that he will be bring his children up in a more tolerant environment then he. 12 people, some of the children of whom were of mixed race attended the child’s party. Ok, I have to stop here for just one moment. What parent, not to speak of the bad decision of the parents of young Adolph, would let their bi-racial children go to a party for a child named Adolph Hitler. To say nothing of the fact that these people fly the Nazi flag at their home.

Now back to my story. Not only did the parents disgrace their first born child with the name of one of this centuries worst mass murder, they did the same to their other two children. Wait, the name of the third child was misspelled, it was suppose to be HiMler, but Mr. Campbell I’m guessing could not spell, and named her Hinler. Mr. Campbell claims to be a decedent of an SS solider or officer, which I find strange, as I didn’t think that the Scots were Nazi soldiers during WWII, must be on his mothers side.

What didn’t surprise me was that Wal-Mart did not think twice about making the birthday cake that kicked this national media frenzy. However I will think twice about where I spend my hard earned cash when I need to purchase groceries next time.

No comments: