Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Ascot

Purchased for $6.00

Purchased for $1.50



Purchased for $3.25



Though my wife is not a fan of the Ascot, I have long adored it. The item pictured is of an ascot I purchased from an Italian store on Ebay. I got this one at a steal for only $3.25, and I also grabbed a few others for their starting bid of only $1.50. I am not ashamed to say that I am frugal when it comes to shopping, and as you’ve seen from one of my other post, I do shop on Ebay from time to time.

Everything in my closet doesn’t have to be Brooks Brother, Ralph Lauren, Jpress. Though these are fine clothiers, I do not see the need in paying through the nose for them when I can get them for a rather large discount. Rather have the money to take my wife and daughter on another nice vacation, or to our new beach house in NJ. But hey that’s just me.