Saturday, December 6, 2008

Vacation Spot Sea Girt



When I first started writing, I said that I would advise to nice places for vacation. My wife has come into a piece of property in NJ. I had been to NJ before when I had visited NY, and I wasn’t too impressed. No offence to those living in NJ, however if you give me a moment I’ll make it up to you latter in this post.

Sea Girt, NJ has the charm of the Hamptons, and Martha’s Vineyard, with out all the pomp. Not a very pricey place to visit, but if you plan to live in this village community you had better have a hefty wallet. It’s a quaint little sea side town and only half an hour from clubs, bars, and amusement areas for children. If you are a fisherman, this is yet another great place to fish as well. Though I have to give my props to Lake Worth, FL, as I have not found a better place for fishing.
If you are a shopper like my wife, and myself, know that any apparel that you purchase in NJ, there is no taxes to be paid on those purchases. In all the Jersey shore is a rather nice place to live or visit. However, if you are not use to fast traffic, be ready to be yelled, and cursed at if you are too slow at the tollgate. Also, something else I found to be strange, it is against the law to make a left hand turn in NJ.
You never know who you might see in Sea Girt, I have it on good authority that Ashley Dupre is a regular. Oh la, la…

1 comment:

Toad said...

Nj just opened hunting season on feral hogs too!