Friday, December 26, 2008

Antique Wyler Doctors Watch





While I did not ask for much for Christmas this year, and I am really hard to buy for, my wife came through with flying colors. I had been wanting an antique watch for a few grosgrain straps I had purchased, and the above watch for me fits the bill. Below are a few specs.

* A RARE 1940s WYLER DYNAWIND MENS EARLY AUTOMATIC DOCTORS STYLE WATCH WITH A STRIKING BLACK DIAL & GOLD TONE ART DECO CASE! *


Original black speckle-textured dial sports handsome gilt style markers and an arrow-tipped sweep center second hand. Spade style hands display the accurate time to raised Art Deco numbers that alternate with faceted coffin style markers. Auxiliary doctor’s style hand shows the precise seconds and 1/5ths seconds to crisp gilt line markers in the outer chapter. The dial is in excellent condition showing barely any signs of aging. Classic late Art Deco design of his gold tone case! The flared lugs give this watch a touch of flair. The lugs curve around the wrist for an excellent fit. The case backing is durable stainless steel.
For more antique watches, visit: http://stores.ebay.com/DECOWATCHES

No comments: