Saturday, January 24, 2009

Vintage RL Suede Crest Loafers





While looking for new kicks, I came across these. Years ago, I had this shoe in leather, and hate the fact that I gave them away, something I have been doing a lot of lately. Though they are suede, and not leather like the ones I had in the past, I could not resist the price, so I purchased them at a low price of $18.99. I can't wait for them to come in so I can wear them with my favorite pair of RL khaki's and a vintage RL jean jacket which I also replaced after giving it away. I'm guessing that I should stop giving things away.

4 comments:

The Sporting Trad said...

Well those look like a find indeed. Everyone needs to clean out their closet every now and then, but I would agree with you, YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER GIVEN THOSE AWAY. This though is coming from a guy who cleans out every 5 years or so, and usually, there is more going in than coming out. Either way it gives me motivation to stay the same size.

Richard said...

Poloist -- I own a pair of the leather shoes you gave away.....I like the suede ones even better. Maybe we should trade (I wear a size 10 D).

In addition, I hope all will be ok in your home state.....please let us know.

poloist12 said...

Richard,

no go on the trade,it would seem that you have a larger foot then I.

They came in today, and they are wonderful. Yeah, we are just getting mail in today, nothing since Tuesday.

Plaid Dad said...

No ,just anything RL...