Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Custom Buckle, and It's Story.

Lonestar Silversmith


My custom buckle was made by Lonestar Silversmith. As some of you know, each buckle tells a story. This is to commemorate the marriage to my beautiful wife. It shows mine and my wife's name, and where we currently live. It has a heart to show the love I have for my wife, with the date of our nuptials in the center. The sign to the left is of the Zia, which represent the four seasons with my daughters, wife's, and my initials at the top in a half circle. We were married in New Mexico, so I thought it would be fitting in add the Zia, as it is the design on the states flag. And that is the story of my custom buckle.

The above photo is of the original buckle of which I took my design from.

2 comments:

ms. mindless said...

cool!

FineAndDandyShop.com said...

Wow, very cool. Something that will be very special to you for the rest of your life. Well done.