Thursday, February 26, 2009

End of A Blog Dynasty?


As I’m sure some of you know, WAS101 is on the cusp of going completely off line. Our friend Richard has had enough of the torture that he and some of his supporters have gone through.


I want to wish him well in whatever he decides to do. However, this Mr. Warhol that has taken up his keyboard, I’m not so sure about. I know nothing about the man, just what Richard has written about him, and it wasn’t good. They claim to be close friends, however reading the latest post, I’m thinking Richard is having second thoughts about keeping the blog up and running at all. I for one will probably not post on the spot much since Richard has departed as its author. I will however, continue to read the blog.


Lets just hope that Richard, or Mr. Warhol whomever it may be writing the blog keeps in lockstep with it original writings. We hope, and can only hope.

2 comments:

Pundit said...

I doubt Richard will be missed

poloist12 said...

That's funny, seems to me that a lot of people wanted him back. Thank god he's back.