Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ahhh Redheads! Why I Love Them


Though my wife is a blonde, I have never been really fond of blondes, sorry honey you know I love you. Yes, there are many notable sexy blondes, but there is something about a redhead that really gets my blood boiling. Especially if she has green eyes and olive skin. I think it all started with Molly Ringwald. Now that I think about it, she wasn’t very cute back then, so I can’t possibly know why. It could be the lips I guess, but can’t be sure. From there, on to my first real love when I was about twenty-one, she brings to mind a certain actress whose name escapes me at the moment, but when I remember I will be sure to do a whole post on her. Below I have complied what I think are beautiful redheads.
April
I don't know who she is, but man. She has almost everything I listed above.
Kate Walsh!



Debra Messing





Ana Marie Cox



I first noticed her during the election and couldn't keep my eyes off her. I would watch certain news feeds just to see her.



2 comments:

frankthetank said...

Alicia Witt

poloist12 said...

Thank you Frank. What’s crazy is that the names are similar as well. Her name was Amber, and of course I will not be giving out the last name that I’m sure has changed by now.

But I love my blonde wife too, and the chemistry is just right. If it were meant to be, it would have been right?