Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cole Haan Bragano Crocodile Loafers, $88.00?!




I found these by accident earlier in the week. I went to a saved store I have not been to for sometime on Ebay. I was in the process of purging stores I had not visited for sometime, and came across the above shoe.
The shoe was a $1’300. 00 show and it looks, as though I may be getting them for less then $100.00!
As you can see from the photos, they are in perfect condition. I can not wait until they get here, I plan to wear then with jeans, a few pairs of linen slacks, and of course light woolens this summer.
I also have plans for these babies this fall as well.

6 comments:

Turling said...

I am not a big fan of loafers, I feel shoes should have laces; however, those are quite nice. Perhaps, the business of the skin makes it more interesting, I'm not sure precisely. I do believe you made a good call on planning to put them with linen. I think that will play nicely.

Alan said...

Ah, someone else found the wonderful world of pre-owned Braganos. The vintage ones are the best construction. You picked some great looking shoes. I just hope you aren't a size 8 as I bid on Braganos quite a bit.

poloist12 said...

Turling,

understood about the laces. I too prefer shoes with laces, however, during much more casual times such as when I am out to dinner with friends, or a night on the town with the wife I perfer a loafer.

Alan,

nope not an 8, but an 8 1/2 D so you just might be safe my friend.

Unknown said...

Hey hey, I would love to know the name of that ebay shop! Great Deal!

Unknown said...

Hey hey! Great deal! Can you let me know the name of the ebay shop! My hubby will be very happy! thx

Unknown said...

What a fantastic design.!! I am in love with those Cole Haan Bragano Crocodile loafers. I would like to have a pair.