Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hot Girls of the Past

Lisa Loeb: Though most would not consider her hot, I feel she has a spot on this list. Must be that nerdy school girl thing she has going on there. You know the one where she's the hot librarian?

Vanessa Williams: Though long in the tooth, you have to admit she has kept it looking good. Damn the luck that I never got a look at those photos. I was only just a young boy then just getting into girls.



Alica Silverstone: I was never one for posters of actresses when I was younger. However, Alica was one that I would not have mind. Those thigh highs in Clueless mad me wish I were still in High School.

Awww, Stevie is all grown up.. Jenna Van Oy isn't the hottest, but she sure has what is commonly know as an onion.


Damn, hope my wife still looks this good when she's 42. I have another 11 years to hope and prey. She's so hot I had to give her space for two photos.







2 comments:

The Sporting Trad said...

I see you've been busy lately! I must confess, blogging has been not so important as of late, but i will be (hope to be) getting back into it soon. I am a young man and love being outside, so the computer doesn't fit into that equation as well as i thought it might. I like the format which you are following. I will try to keep up! Ha Ha Ha.

poloist12 said...

I've been wondering what happend to you...