Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Latest Ebay Find Joseph Abboud $125.00

I have been a fan of Joseph Abboud since high school when I would shop at my favorite men's store; Gentry LTD, in Wichita. Which brings me to mind, that I need to check and see when they will be offering online shopping, I can't wait. While scoping out a few suits I came across this nice herringbone suit by Abboud. I will need to shorten the hem a little, other then that per their measurements its a perfect fit.

I plan to wear this next fall with a nice pair of suede oxfords I picked up last week. I have been to my latest favorite men's store here locally, and have three new French cuffed shirts on order, and one of them I have in mind for this suit. I'm still working through the many pocket squares I have to match with this item, but will not know for sure which until the suit arrives. So far I am very pleased, and can't wait until it arrives. I have the perfect braces for this item as well.












My reason for being such a fan of this designer, is due to my skin tone. The designer is of Med-Eastern decent, and usually caters to those of the more hickory bronze skin tones.





3 comments:

Pundit said...

Not bad for $125. Nice color. Good luck.

poloist12 said...

eah, and to think all I have to do is shorten the hem just a tad.

poloist12 said...

opps, I meant yeah... Its been a really long day.