Thursday, November 13, 2008

The LR3


The Land Rover LR3 has been met with mixed reviews. when I started out looking for a Land Rover, I was still stuck on the Discovery models until having rode on in one.


It was a bumpy ride, and the cabin wasn't very sound. I also didn't like the fact that the rear passenger doors were over the wheel wells. This makes room for getting in and out of the vehicle somewhat taxing.


Then I saw the LR3. I liked the interior space, and the ergonomics seemed sound as well. However, do not judge a book by it's cover. After further research of the LR3 I have found that it has some rather serious issues. When visiting the Land Rover web site, you are told that the LR3 is the superman of SUV's (my on take on it, not Land Rovers), and that it can really take a beating. One person in another forum advised that after giving it a :good work out" it overheated its air compressor.


Visit the following web site on other details.

No comments: