Sunday, June 28, 2009

Spurs


My daughter will be starting her ridding lessons this summer, photos of the event will be posted.

We were at our local Atwoods getting feed; for those of you who don't know, Atwoods is a farm and ranch supply store, when we came to the isle that hold all your saddles, bits, shoes, you name it for horse. I thought this would have been a fine time to talk to Syd about some of the different items that she would be learning about during her lessons. When we came to the spurs, you she became very interested. She wanted to know more about the spurs.
We were limited for time, so I told her that I would show her a set of spurs that daddy was going to purchase for himself. The spurs to your left are the spurs that I plan to purchase, well I planned to purchase for myself. Syd has decided that she would like this set for herself, and that I needed to purchase as set much more masculine for myself. Where she learned this from I don't know.

No comments: